Saturday, May 28, 2005

If Only... One Shot- By Me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If Only…
One Shot



Wind swept through his hair, and he stumbled while rain splashed his face. He fell to the floor, and his eyes filled with sorrow. It was just here…that he had first met him, his friends, his best friend. Why was life so cruel to him? Why was like so cruel to the young boy, son of James Potter? Why did Remus Lupin, and Harry Potter have to deserve this?

Loss, after loss. James was dead. Lily was dead. Sirius was dead. Peter was as good as dead. He was alone in the world, and Remus wished nothing more than to be with his friends. To leave this world, where he lived. This was a nightmare, and he simply wanted to wake up.

No, he had to stay. He had to be there for Harry Potter, for James. For Lily. For Sirius. He’d live through this, but Merlin all he wanted to do is scream, cry, let out some of the sadness, and terror that filled him.

Sirius. Sirius, was gone…this was more than he could take…his throat tightened up as he collapsed under the tree of the empty Hogwarts grounds.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Moony!” yelled Sirius, rushing up to his friend.

“Yeah mate?” asked Remus looking up from his book.

“I figured out the perfect prank to pull on old Snape!” said Sirius nearly skipping with eagerness. Remus smiled in spite of himself, he tried to act like he disapproved of Sirius’s love for pranks on Snape, but it was challenging. He put down his book, and grinned.

“What do you have in mind?” asked Remus slyly.

“Okay, I transform into Padfoot or the Grim, and I follow Snape around, and haunt him! Ah! He’ll be so creeped out, he might even try doing some good luck charms. So if he does that, I’ll write a book-“

“A BOOK!? YOU? Please!” said Remus rolling his eyes.

“Yes, a book I’m not kidding Moony my friend. Anyhow, I’ll send him the book, and it will be ways to change your luck. I’ve got the first one. Wash your Hair, with this special Shampoo,” said Sirius pulling a bottle from his pocket. “He’ll do it, and the shampoo makes it so when someone looks at your hair it appears pink, but when you look at it, it appears to be normal!” said Sirius happily. “Brilliant eh?”

Remus laughed, and grinned.

“Beyond brilliance Mr. Padfoot!”

“Are you Serious…NO WAIT I AM!” said Sirius laughing hard. Remus was trying hard not to roll his eyes.
“You know how old that joke is? How corny/. How bad? How stupid? How-”

“Alright! GOT IT, No here help me out,” and the two friends sat under the beech tree, plotting out this amazing prank.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Remus took a steadying breath, and sat under that same tree. He sighed. This was all too much for him. Sirius Black had become an animagus just for him…and now he was alone in the world.

*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^

“Exchange journals of the past weeks,” said their Divination teacher, Professor Migland. “Read what has happened to your partner, and look up parts of it in the textbook, find out what might be the consequence of these actions,” she said. Remus snorted, this was complete rubbish.

“Here Padfoot, but try not to predicate my sudden death,” joked Remus passing Sirius his journal. Sirius grinned and handed his to Remus. Remus began to read.

Day One – Journal- Divination

Today, was the worst day of my life. James Potter, one of my best friends approached me with the worst news ever. He says to me.

“Sirius, my friend, I think it’s time to give up pranks.”

Honestly, when he said those words, I could feel the world almost stop, and I gaped at him. Who was this guy? Merlin, what kind of idiot would give up pranks? James seemed to sense my thoughts and thankfully decided to elaborate.

“It’s Lily,” he said. “She’s really starting to talk to me this year, you know. She actually called me James, instead of Potter.”

I had to restrain myself from rolling my eyes, and Merlin it was hard.

“So, if we that is to say You, Moony, Wormtail, and myself lay of the pranks she might go out with me!” he said now grinning.

Let me tell you something, it made me sick. I collapsed into the wall behind me, my breathing became short.
“No…p-pranks,” I spluttered, my eyes widening.

“None,” said my friend, James.

“…No…I-I couldn’t…your mental…” I said holding a hand to my heart.

James put a hand on my shoulder.

“It’ll be okay, now no pranks, oh and thanks,” then James walked off, leaving me to wallow in misery.

So today is my first day of no pranks, I have no clue how I got through the day.

Week One
~*~*~*~*~

James still hasn’t played one prank and I’ve spent about 2 hours staring at a box of Filibuster Fireworks. Snape passed me in the hall, and my hand groped for my wand, wanting to hex him, but James held me back.

“Any day now Padfoot,” he told me. “Lily’s talked to me four times this week without a scowl.”

Merlin, this is going to a bloody long time.

Week Two
~*~*~*~*~

I honestly think I’m going to go mad, like this. James keeps flashing grins at Evans, and I sit here fiddling with my wand wishing I could prank anyone who comes near me. Preferably a slimy Slytherin, if you catch my drift.

Week Three
~*~*~*~*~

I’ve been trying to get a new hobby, I’m thinking chess. After all I am really good at it…but that is a drag. So I decided to write a book.

Here is the first chapter:

Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Prank Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks
Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks
Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks
Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks Pranks, Pranks, Pranks


Argh, I just showed it to Prongs, and he think’s I need a therapist.

Week 4
~*~*~*~

One month, one bloody long month. No pranks. I must be insanse. I spent 7 hours holding my book of pranks, which I created a week ago. Merlin, my hands are shaking, and I long to have prank to pull.

Week 5
~*~*~*~

Five weeks without pranks, Dumbledore held a feast for me. I hated it.

Week 6
~*~*~*~

I couldn’t stand it! I pulled a prank today. I set of fireworks in Transfiguration, McGonagall even looked relived. The teachers missed me! Ah.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Remus sighed, he’d give anything to read Sirius’s book now…but he was gone…forever.

Sirius…

Sirius had missed James and Lily with his whole heart, and he longed to be with him, but now…he was with him, he’d be happy. Happier than he had been since the night they died. So just maybe…

Remus sighed, he wanted to be with them as well…

“No…” he whispered to the night. “No, I’ll stay here, and protect Harry. I’ll be there for him,” he said closing his eyes. He opened his eyes, and looked up at the sky. Was it his imagination or was there clouds in the shape of a dog and stag. Remus shook his head in disbelief, until he heard it. The wind blowing. It sounded as if three voices were saying.
“Thank you Remus.” Remus just lay there, and tears flooded his face. He creid, as he wasn’t ashamed, he let his emotion out.

Somewhere…somewhere…James and Lily Potter, and Sirius Black smiled at him, and whispered their thanks.



A/N Okay, that was really bad I know, but still.

6 Comments:

Blogger markerickson3307 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

8:00 AM  
Blogger jembigsky506 said...

Hi padfoot. So many sites I visited today, while looking for eye make up secrets pages to post to my blog, were full of garbage. It was nice to find something real at your site. Well, I better go look for some more eye make up secrets pages for my own readers. Thanks.

12:23 AM  
Blogger DutchTreats950 said...

Hi padfoot, I was searching online for some celebrity skin care secrets related sites and a I came across your post. I normally don't take the time to look at blogs but today I made an exception. After searching for about an hour for celebrity skin care secrets it is nice to find a post that is helpful. Thanks.

4:08 AM  
Blogger DutchTreats950 said...

Hi padfoot, Today I took some time to look for eye make up secrets related pages. I have a site related to eye make up secrets and I sometimes search in the blogs, looking for new article ideas. Today it was a joy to come across a real interesting post that you made. Thanks for keeping it real.

2:33 AM  
Blogger CassieLove said...

Found your site while looking for love spells that really work. Good reads, even though it wasn't exactly right on for what I needed. I'll stop back and read more sometime! If you want, check out my website on love spells that really work

2:56 AM  
Blogger julia26skylar said...

Are you stuck in a job that is leading you on the path to no where?
We can help you obtain a College Degree with classes, books, and exams
Get a Genuine College Degree in 2 Weeks!
Well now you can get them!

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

BA, BSc, MA, MSc, MBA, PHD,

Within 2 weeks!
No Study Required!
100% Verifiable

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

These are real, genuine, They are verifiable and student records and
transcripts are also available. This little known secret has been
kept quiet for years. The opportunity exists due to a legal loophole
allowing some established colleges to award degrees at their discretion.

With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't
be surprised to see this loophole closed very soon.

Get yours now, you will thank me later!
Call this number now (413) 208-3069
We accept calls 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home